How to modify the localization of GUNCash for Traditional Chinese?

Huang Cid cidhuang at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:55:44 EST 2008

I feel that GNUCash is a very excellent tool, but the localized GNUCash for
Traditional Chinese is not good and incomplete. There are some
mistranslation so that may lead the Taiwanese users to serious
misunderstanding. I'd like to modify it but I didn't find the associated
documents. I found the localization files, but they are encoded and I don't
know how to do with them. Please give me a tip on it, thank you!

Best Regards,

Cid