error other user using file

gishaust gishaust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:45:11 EST 2008

Hi everyone

I have three computers one is ubuntu server that holds gnucash accounts that
I have setup with my information. So that it can be backup automatically and
two others that have gnucash installed.

When I try and open the infomation through the network I get this error
below. There was one only software package, trying to access. So I thought
it might be a windows issue as windows is trying to access. so I put gnucash
on my xubuntu machine and I am still getting the same error.

"GnuCash could not obtain the lock for Z:\Business\Gishaust"
"That database may be in use by another user, in which case you should not
open the database. What would you like to do?"

If I try and access the file it will open but it is buggy can someone give
me some direction to why this is happening

gishaust