Fedora and computing in general.

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:02:41 EDT 2008

Usually I'm pretty laissez-faire when it comes to discussion groups; I
don't like self-appointed thread police. But this one has turned into
a complete waste of network bandwidth, disk space, peoples' time, and
an assault on their sensibilities (Elizabeth and her mother put it
very well). This is a gnucash users' group, and this fellow, who seems
to have a problem expressing himself civilly, has now touched off a
debate about Linux distributions, updates, kernels, what have you.
Please, everyone, just stop descending to the the level established by
the original post(s). Or take this somewhere else. It is not
appropriate here.

/Don