Payable Aging Report Totals column produces error

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:46:22 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Gene <genestairs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the help so far...
>
> I attempted to run the report again and got in the trace file:
> *   WARN <qof.engine> [guid_init()] only got 2368 bytes.
> The identifiers might not be very random.
> *   WARN <gnc.app-util> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute child
> process (No such file or directory)
> *   WARN <Gdk> gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard failed: Invalid
> window handle.
> *   WARN <Gdk> gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard failed: Invalid
> window handle.
> *   WARN <Gdk> gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard failed: Invalid
> window handle.
> This doesn't appear to be much different from before I replaced the
> main.scm file.  The only location I found this file in was: c:\program
> files\gnucash\share\gnucash\guile-modules\gnucash
>
> However, I also got the following windows error dialog box when I tried to
> click on the totals column:
> GLib-CRITICAL (recursed)**:g_str_has_suffix:assertion`str!=NULL'
> failed
> aborting...

I found a bug in some C code that might be responsible for that
GLib-CRITICAL message. Unfortunately, this means that it probably has
nothing to do with your original problem. I've committed a fix as r17214,
but that won't get released until 2.2.6.

In the meantime, I have attached another version of main.scm that should
hopefully workaround the problem. Please try again with this version...

Cheers,
Charles