View Transactions Ahead of Time

Dale Alspach alspach at math.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 11 20:31:54 EDT 2008

You can enter transactions that will occur in the future either directly in
the register or if they recur regularly, e.g., monthly, you can set them up
as scheduled transactions and have them entered in advance. I typically
have  all of my scheduled transactions entered for the next month on about
the 30th of the current month. These future transactions will be below a
bright blue line (with my color scheme). Also you can have present, future,
cleared, reconciled, and projected minimum show in a bar above or below the
register.

Dale Alspach