Fink Binary on OS X 10.5

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 27 07:55:02 EDT 2008

Before a package can move to fink 'stable', all of its dependencies
must already be in stable. gtkhtml has never made it to that point.
There may be an issue with the version of glib as well, but I'll have
to test more thoroughly for that. The one other question mark is
libgsf. After that I have to plow through the dependencies of the
gnucash specific dependencies (like aqbanking) to make sure I can move
gnucash2 to stable.

We might make it when they do the great gnome update -- imminent, but
unknown date.

Dave