Fink Binary on OS X 10.5

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Fri Jun 27 11:12:43 EDT 2008

David Reiser wrote:
> Before a package can move to fink 'stable', all of its dependencies must
> already be in stable. gtkhtml has never made it to that point. There may
> be an issue with the version of glib as well, but I'll have to test more
> thoroughly for that. The one other question mark is libgsf. After that I
> have to plow through the dependencies of the gnucash specific
> dependencies (like aqbanking) to make sure I can move gnucash2 to stable.
>
> We might make it when they do the great gnome update -- imminent, but
> unknown date.
>
> Dave

Dave,

Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned at the end of my posting, I have
enabled unstable and crypto in the Fink Commander GUI - I had previously
read the various postings on this list about compiling on OS X. With
those two repos enabled, shouldn't I see the GnuCash 2 source?

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:     604-628-5434
Cell:       604-866-2848
Email:      des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.