Company File Name

Tony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Sat Jun 28 11:35:24 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Sorry for the ultra basic question, but I'm confused by my companies
GnuCash file name, and also the large number of log files in my GnuCash
directory.

Does OLC.20080409170103.xac.20080628075545.xac seem like a
legitimate/correct file name?

Also there are a ton of log files and .xac file in my GnuCash directory.
Is that to be expected?

Oh, one other question, when I launch GnuCash from my Ubuntu application
menu it can no longer find my company file, but if I go into my gnucash
directory and double click the file name above it opens?

--tony