Reinstall Fink?

ThreeDot matt.schnepf at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:34:13 EST 2008

After upgrading to OS X 10.5 last fall I installed MacPorts so that I could
build and manage GnuCash. I never got it running and eventually switched
over to Fink. I recently removed MacPorts and now Fink no longer runs. Is
there a cross dependancy that I may have deleted when uninstalling MacPorts?
I tried to reinstall Fink but it insists that I delete /sw or install in
/sw2.

Does anyone know how I can get my original install of Fink running again or
reinstall it without having to rebuild GnuCash?

Thanks,
ThreeDot