Advice for setting up house budget with roommates

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 25 10:38:25 EDT 2008

You can do it the first time by hand.  Then the second time
you repeat the same description gnucash will autofill in the
splits as you had them last time.

GnuCash has no "macro" language.

-derek