Reconciling questions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 23 15:56:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

What was the posted date of the $91.14 transaction?
What was the date you entered for the April reconciliation?
What version of GnuCash are you using?

I've never seen this behavior myself.   There is absolutely no
requirements that you pre-clear a transaction prior to reconciliation,
and indeed I rarely do that myself.  Generally I click on the transactions
in the reconcile window, and I've never seen this behavior.

-derek

Quoting tzakharov at charter.net: