Error trying to download transactions

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 19:35:31 EST 2008

On Nov 6, 2008, at 5:38 PM, Marty Fix wrote:

> [snip]

> Waiting for response...
> HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)
> Network error while waiting for response
> Error parsing server response
> Postprocessing jobs
> Resetting provider queues
>
> If it matters at all, the account is with TD Ameritrade.  I have no
> issues downloading the transactions using Quicken.  Any ideas on how
> to solve this one?

What versions of gwenhywfar47 and gnutls26 do you have installed. It's
possible I need to force newer versions of those in the fink package
descriptions. My similar errors happened back before gwenhywfar47
3.4.0, and 3.4.1 is the minimum listed at the moment in aqbanking20. I
haven't had a specific version requirement for  gnutls, but I suppose
that could be part of the problem. I'm using gnutls26 2.6.0.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net