Downloading Mutual Fund data

L Wiederholt lwiederh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:17:09 EDT 2008

I am new to GNUCash and using version 2.2.7. The problem I am having is
this. I have a mutual with different accounts which show up on Matching
Online Banking Accounts with GNUCASH accounts. Each mutual fund account
includes multiple mutual funds. So, when I do an Actions, Online Actions,
Get Transactions, I get the transactions for all the mutual fund with the
name of the fund selected under Security selection. How do I get GNUcash to
distinguish the different mutual funds in each account? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks