Questions on credit card accounting

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Thu Sep 11 02:00:32 EDT 2008

Lee Hauser wrote:

>> you'll immediately see the difference between the two balances.

I want to clarify what I said here because it was ambiguous. Gnucash
will not show you the difference between those two balances; it will
show you the balances, and the difference will be apparent. I'm sorry if
I inadvertently misled you.

> HAH! I never said my way wasn't complicated, but I would never have
> seen YOUR way in a million years. Brilliant. Thank you so much!

It is indeed brilliant, and I'd love to claim credit for it, but that
goes to Luca Pacioli. :)

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments