Migrating to Sage...

HM 2K nfhm2k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 09:49:51 EDT 2008

At the moment i'm on the (unofficial) sage forums, trying to work out a few
issues.

There's no direct export function as such, most recommend using reports, or
an ODBC connection.

At the moment i'm having a play around with PHP and ODBC, I seem to be
getting somewhere.

I then just need to figure out some kind of standardised format to convert
it to...

The basic database structure can be found here:
http://www.sagedataobjects.com/line50v13schema.asp

I just need to figure out how to convert that structure into something
usable.

I'd appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks.