Cash Flow Report

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Mon Apr 6 23:29:23 EDT 2009

I'm looking at the Cash Flow report for the first time. For one
period, it shows, in the "Money into selected accounts" section, money
from the Visa Liabilities account. What I can't work out is the value
shown - I ran the report for February 2008, and it shows a value in
the report of about $900 less than went through the Visa account in
that month.

I'm clearly misunderstanding how the report is designed - could
someone clarify for me?

Thanks,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:		604-628-5434
Cell:   	604-866-2848
Email:  	des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.