Cash Flow Report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 7 11:06:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

Des Dougan <des at douganconsulting.com> writes:

> I'm looking at the Cash Flow report for the first time. For one
> period, it shows, in the "Money into selected accounts" section, money
>> From the Visa Liabilities account. What I can't work out is the
>> value
> shown - I ran the report for February 2008, and it shows a value in
> the report of about $900 less than went through the Visa account in
> that month.
>
> I'm clearly misunderstanding how the report is designed - could
> someone clarify for me?

Most likely a misunderstanding of how the report is designed.  This
really should be a FAQ.  Here are a few entries from the mail archive
that explain how the Cash Flow Report works:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2009-January/028159.html
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2004-October/011869.html