Bug detected when trying to import from Quicken

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:11:46 EDT 2009

Please look for a gnucash trace file. It should contain details about what
caused the problem. Search your system for all filenames starting with
"gnucash.trace" and pick one that includes details of the import failure. If
there are a lot of them, it may be easiest to recreate the problem and then
find the most recent file.
I would guess that these files are in c:\windows\temp, but if not then
you'll have to search the whole system for them.

With any luck, you've found a bug that has already been fixed since the last
release.

-Charles