can I add historic acct balance after acct creation?

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Thu Apr 16 17:11:09 EDT 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Andrew F. wrote:
> My tests reveal GnuCash is designed so one can input the historic/initial
> balance of an account only at the time one is creating an account.

My user experiments how me that I change this anytime

You can edit most things anytime.
The Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable are not intended for hand
editing.

--
A person who is more than casually interested in computers should be well
schooled in machine language, since it is a fundamental part of a computer.