help installing finance quote mac snow leopard

Martin Cunningham martin.cunningham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 00:48:21 EST 2009

Thanks. I ran gnc-fq-check and got the following:

"You need to install the following Perl modules:
  Finance::Quote
  HTML::TableExtract
  Crypt::SSLeay
  Date::Manip

Use your system's package manager to install them,
or run 'gnc-fq-update' as root.
missing-lib
logout

[Process completed]"

Where can I find these modules and how do i install them?

When i try to run gnc-fq-update i get a message saying something like
'you need to log in as root'. So I log out and then log in as root and
type 'sudo gnc-fq-update' and i get a 'procedure not recognized' type
of error in Terminal.

Martin Cunningham