Kmy Money vs. GnuCash

Fred Frigerio frigerio at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 8 11:26:09 EST 2009

There is also the level of familiarity. I've used GC for more than 5 years
already (switched from Quicken) so for me it would probably be a pain to use
KMM just because I already have a work flow. If KMM's workflow matches more
closely to what you are used then it might be better for you (less of a
learning curve).

Fred Frigerio