Kmy Money vs. GnuCash

BGP bigskypa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:57:58 EST 2009

KMM looks nicer but GC looks acceptable using Ubuntu (as opposed to
Windows where it looks bad).

I like GC just because it appears to be more comprehensive....once I've
learned all of the features.....than KMM.

GC is a good program.

Do you folks know the how many people are using GC in the world?  I know
there's no reliable way to determine it but I wonder what the ratio is
between KMM and GC?

Thanks for your ideas.