double entry?

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 18:07:10 EST 2009

--- On Tue, 12/8/09, BGP <bigskypa at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: BGP <bigskypa at gmail.com>
> Subject: double entry?
> To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 2:05 PM
> How can I change GC so that while I'm
> in an account register I don't have to enter the amount of a
> purchase in 2 of the accounts listed in a split?

Can you rephrase the question?

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking, I know that I auto-split the register because I like to see where the money is coming from/going to for all parts of my transactions, I know the Basic Ledger mode only displays the "other" account (assuming most transactions are straight transfer between two accounts, not sure what it does when multiple accounts are used).

- James

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com