help installing finance quote mac snow leopard

Martin Cunningham martin.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:49:26 EST 2009

tried running gnc-fq-update as you suggested and got the following:

Last login: Wed Dec  9 22:45:58 on ttys000
mc-imac-2:~ martincunningham$ sudo
Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-update
sudo: Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-update: command not found
mc-imac-2:~ martincunningham$

Martin Cunningham