Reconcile Freezes GnuCash in Vista

khslocum catcher at khslocum.com
Mon Dec 21 14:58:38 EST 2009

Solution found.

I just got my 30" Samsung monitor back today and hooked it back up.  I can
now run reconcile.  What appears to have happened is that one of the windows
for the reconcile application couldn't place itself on the missing monitor
and that is what froze up Gnucash.  Now that I have all my real estate back,
it is working fine.

This problem has got to be rare, how many people go from two monitors to
one?  But I would think the software solution should be straight forward,
not to say easy, to address.

Thanks to everyone that assisted on this.

Merry Christmas,

Kyle