budgeting help / feature request

spleen spleen42 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:06:19 EST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Yawar Amin <yawar.amin at gmail.com> wrote:

> To experiment with different scenarios, I would still go for Excel (or any
> spreadsheet).

I guess what I was hoping for is some way to display income - expenses for
each budget period as I am entering my budget values. Also, I was hoping for
my budget to be simpler than my actual account hierarchy. For example, I pay
principal + interest on my loans, but I don't need to track both accounts in
my budget, just the amount of the payment.

By the way, it seems that K = 2C + 2F - J. Unless I'm missing something?

That is true 10 months of the year. The other two months I have three
paydays.

Thanks,
spleen