Installing GnuCash on Mac without X11 (using MacPorts)

Frank Marion lists at frankmarion.com
Fri Jan 2 11:18:04 EST 2009

An important bit to add:
The following must be done from an account with administrative
permissions. As a new user to OS X, I did not recognize the difference
between "root" and and "administrator's account". Without admin
abilities, you cannot sudo, and thus none of this will work. So long
onto your admin account first.

--
Frank Marion
lists [_at_] frankmarion.com