AP Bills Not Marked "Paid"

Blackhawke blackhawke at vetl.org
Thu Jan 8 15:27:46 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 10:30 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Well, go back in the register to around the first bill that
> doesn't show up paid and look for payments around that time.
> What does your AP account look like around that timeframe?

Well, I have a series of Paid Bills, then one that isn't paid (we're
back to Jan '07 here), then more Paid Bills and one that isn't Paid.
Then, by March '07 the links between Bills and Payments peters out and
stops completely.

The first Payment has a couple of splits, but I can't find any Bills
that match the amounts. (But there are bills preceding the Payment time
that are marked paid!) Second payment has only one split and, again, I
can't find any matching Bill amount. And again, I can't find a Bill that
matches the amount.

These Payments differ from the later ones in that I can track usually
match the splits to Bills.

-=Blackhawke