Gnucash 2.2.7. Reports do not work

Graham P Davis hacker at scarlet-jade.com
Fri Jan 16 15:03:42 EST 2009

For info, I'm running on OpenSUSE 11.1, KDE 3.5.

These are the problems I'm having with the reports. Note that just because
there's only three problems doesn't imply other reports are working - these
are the only ones I've tried.

(1) Budget report: All this does is to display the message: "This report
requires you to specify certain report options." Needless to say, it
matters not a jot as to how many or what options I specify - I still get
the same answer.

(2) Tax Report: This displays my tax report for "Period from 2006-Sep-01 to
2006-Dec-31" regardless of what period I specify.

(3) Cash Flow: If I use the default values, I get a decent report - and the
period matches what I asked for. The only trouble is that some accounts
aren't included. If I add more accounts I get more trouble until if I select
all accounts the report tells me my total income for the year was £0.00 and
the Expenditure was also £0.00. At least I have a balanced budget.

Thanks,

Graham