Imported invoices and other problems...

defaria Andrew at DeFaria.com
Sat May 2 01:34:59 EDT 2009

John & Mary Linge-2 wrote:
> It amazes me to see that some people who choose to use *free* software,
> developed and maintained by volunteers, become as demanding as those who
> pay for commercial software.

I challenge you to show me exactly where I demanded anything. I did not
demand anything sir. If you can show me where I demanded something then I
owe you an apology. However I'm sure you'll have to admit you owe me an
apology if you are at all a sincere person. Will you stand up to the
challenge? (My bet is you will not).

Gnucash has been in development for many years by a small but very capable
team. That team is very responsive to users who need help and they
eventually incorporate desired features that make sense to a significant
portion of the user base. If the current features don't fit your needs,
perhaps a commercial package will.

If that was indeed true then why wouldn't they be very responsible to me? So
far there is only one person saying something different, hardly evidence of
"a significant portion of the user base". Sounds like the "hundreds of
buttons" fallacy brought up here just a little while ago. Truth be told, so
far it's one person for and one against.