Adding columns in the report

liza fclopez79 at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 10:54:02 EDT 2009

Hi, I recently downloaded GNUcash, hoping to endorse soon to my placement
Organization, browsed and generally understood. I am attaching a commonly
required donor reporting format (in excel) for your review which we are
currently using, and if you could assist, if possible, in customizing the
reports. I have to be honest with the incharge that I have no background in
pogramming, as per the wiki, it says, it needs a little "hacking". I opened
the hello-world.scm and I do not know what to do about it, thus, this appeal
for help.

There is one other special thing about the requested customized report, that
is the provision for a column for "implement percentage" which is basically
the total disbursements divide by the approved budget. (We need this column
to know whether we need to explain cases of overspending of 110% or more as
a normal provision in a Project Contract Agreement).

Please do let me know if there are vague items in the attached file. And, I
do understand that my request is quite different  and it may need more than
a little of your time. So, thank you in advance.

Granted we be successful on this, this will surely benefit more than three
community based groups here in the Thai-Burma Border Programme.

Thank you for time and for looking into this.

Cheers,
Flordeliza Lopez
Volunteer-Volunteering Service Overseas (VSO)
Thai-Burma Border Programme
Thailand

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23596861/KWO%2BInterim%2BReporting.xls
KWO+Interim+Reporting.xls