How do I get GnuCash 2.2.9?

Flynn, Oweson O Oweson.Flynn at standardbank.co.za
Wed May 27 06:53:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was running Gnucash  2.2.9 on Ubuntu 8.10 very successfully!

I then 'upgraded' to Ubuntu 09.04 by doing a clean install.  I then did
an install of Gnucash using the add/remove option - and got Gnucash
2.2.6 - As I understand it, that is the last version loaded in the
Debian repositories?

I tried my previous install route (which got 2.2.9 loaded) by trying the
following (my user name is TFC, and the box is TFC6000):

tfc at tfc6000:~$ sudo apt-get build-dep gnucash

[sudo] password for tfc:

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

So that did nothing.  I then tried an upgrade (see below) with the same
result!

tfc at tfc6000:~$ sudo apt-get upgrade gnucash

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

I'd appreciate any input on how to get back to version 2.2.9!

Regards
Oweson Flynn

________________________________

Thus spake the master programmer: 'When the program is being tested, it
is too late to make design changes.'

 -- The Tao of Programming

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Standard Bank email Disclaimer and confidentiality note

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of
Standard Bank Group Limited and its subsidiaries. It is confidential, private and intended for only the addressee.

Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail immediately.
Do not disclose or use it in any way. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as
those of Standard Bank Group.

Standard Bank Group accepts no liability for any loss or damages howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising,
from the use of this email or its attachments.

Standard Bank Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.

Licensed divisions of the Standard Bank Group are authorised financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and
Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS).

For information about the Standard Bank Group visit our website http://www.standardbank.com