Possible bug with Cash Flow Report

Anthony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Thu Nov 5 21:41:09 EST 2009

Hi Mike or Penny,

Thanks for giving this problem so thought.

Ok, there is one detail I left out.  I have paid my credit card bill out of
my checking account on September 22.  The credit card balance on September
30 is correctly shown by GnuCash is $0.  Shouldn't that zero out my Loan to
Shareholder account in the Cash Flow report?

Still confused,
Tony

--
-- Tony