Not Able to Export the accounts from GNU-CASH

Rishikesh Shukla sequester1981 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:27:32 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply, i  tried your steps but when i open the file on the
other computer, it says COULD NOT FIND THE FILE.

i FIRST used save as option and save on the network from there i copied to
my pendrive and opened from pendrive in other computer.

The points that i noticed that when i saved the file on my office computer
it create 3 files in the folder But when i tried to save on my home computer
it only created one file.

Anyhow, When i save the file from each of the individual computer it get
open very well but same file do not get open on other computer.

Also I tried to user the import facility, it has many format but export has
only two options and that too has same problem.

Please Suggest.....

Rishikesh Shukla

--
Thanks & Regards