Gnucash saved Data in SQLite, but cannot open it

LR derhairstylist at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 18 17:21:10 EST 2009

Hello!

I used Gnucash 2.3.3 (WIN) or something. I made some bookings and saved the file on my hd. But when I tried to open the file again I get the error message that this url could not be processed.

I opened the file with an editor and I could read somewhere "SQLITE". This file could be opened with SQTView and there are a lot of tables.

Finally I upgraded to 2.3.9 on Windows XP.

How can I access this data again with Gnucash or is the information lost?

Greetings

Luis