Budget Estimate question

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:01:35 EDT 2009

I am trying to set up a budget in Gnucash 2.2.4.

How was the Estimate function supposed to work?
When I try to use it, it completes the cells just until the current month,
even for the accounts that I have schedule transactions.
So, in short, it is not "estimating" anything, but giving me a report for
each account.

I don't think this is the expected behavior, as the Tutorial and Concept
Guide says "GnuCash will start at that date and look forward for the
duration of your budget."

Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong again?

See ya!

=====
Daniel
http://dantrez.deviantart.com