libgncmod-engine.dll was not found

Clifton Liles c.liles at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 15:55:49 EDT 2009

Hi Derek
Thanks for the reply.  I have tried reinstalling in the new directory,
twice.  No joy.
I took you advice and did a search in the registry for cnucash and found
several entries, but all of them have the correct drive and directory
information.  I also checked the application and system event logs but
there is no message from gnucash or a system error/warning/information
message.  The  install program is 'gnucash-2.2.9-setup' so I assume that
I am using gnucash 2.2.9.

I am not subscribed to this list, please CC me in your
reply. c.liles at comcast.net
Thanks for your help
Cliff

mailto: c.liles at comcast.net
Clifton R. Liles    "Software to the Stars"
Pearland, TX 77581   c.liles at ieee.org  lilescr at acm.org
- Speaking for myself!  Standard disclaimer applies. -
This address may *not* be used for unsolicited mailings.

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft products.