Customer report question

Caspar Schutte kletser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 06:15:56 EDT 2010

Hi

I am still new to GnuCash and would like to know if I have clients that pay
via electronic funds transfer directly into my bank account. How do I
produce an accurate customer report?

When clients pay with cash it is possible to manually go to "Process
Payment" and the payment reflects on the customer report.  However if the
payment went directly to the bank account, and I import my bank statement
from my bank, the transactions shows in my "Bank Account" in GnuCash, but
not on the customer report.  I can manually go and delete each bank
transaction and manually "Process Payment" each transactions but this is a
very time consuming job and it is very easy to make an error.  Are there any
easier way to process these transactions?

Regards
Caspar