Capital Gains Input Question

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 17:23:21 EST 2010

Fred--

I appreciate that you are trying to help, but honestly, your tone is condescending and insulting. I mean, seriously "words of one syllable"!?!? What is that about?

I will certainly try (yet again) to get the same results as you get, but, as I have noted in great detail previously, I receive noticeably different results than you or others do with this procedure.

It is possible that there is something particular to my own software/hardware configuration that is causing the problems I have been observing. The fact that I see different behaviors at slightly different times in the same register suggests something else at work here.

In the mean time, Fred, the best help you can offer me going forward, is to moderate your tone in general.

David