Tracking Money in Savings Account

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:29:24 EST 2010

Hi, Derek!

Thanks for your explanation!

As I've already asked other times, it would be great if we had some more
information about the ways we, non-programers, can do all these things you
stated.

For example, I have no idea how a functional specification looks like, and I
have no idea what a glade application is or how it works. I am a graphic
designer, so I think I could help with something, but don't know how.

=====
Daniel Trezub
http://www.gameblogs.com.br