Problem runnig 2.4 on Ubuntu 10.10

Marcelo Kannami Gimenez mkgimenez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 15:37:34 EST 2010

Hello guys,

I just installed 2.4 on Ubuntu 10.10. It took a lot of time to install la
dependeces but it is finally working, but...

The only way to run gnucash is to open a terminal window and type gnucash
[enter]. I tryed to create shortcuts or use the menu entry but it does not
work.

Does anyone has any idea of what am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much for helping.

*
*

*Marcelo Kannami Gimenez*

Bacharelando em Informática
Instituto de Ciências Matemáticas e de Computação - USP
Membro da Sociedade Brasileira de Computação #21770

   e-mail: gimenez [at] usp [dot] br
e-mail: gimenez [at] grad [dot] icmc [dot] usp [dot] br
e-mail: mkgimenez [at] gmail [dot] com
msn: mkgimenez [at] hotmail [dot] com
twitter: mkgimenez
skype: mkgimenez