Quick database question

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 28 02:38:06 EST 2010

Fair calls you make there John, though if others use db's and gnucash in
a similar way to me, set up on their own computer, it might not be quite
as 'dangerous' as you allude to ;-)
I would have thought, that if the user running Gnucash has read/write
priveleges to the db, then they would be able to dump the gnucash db...
(I know I can do that with other db's I use under my general logon, its
only a full dump I have to do as admin)

but i'm not worried if my 'idea' is not feasible/sensible, just thought
I'd put it out there for assessment...seems the verdict may be there's
easier ways :-)

regards,
shane