Retrieving Fund Prices.

Frank S Bond frank.bond at talk21.com
Mon Dec 27 11:58:10 EST 2010

I have successfully managed to automatically retrieve stock prices using
ticker identities, but cannot get any fund prices using the ISIN codes.  The
prices are there on Yahoo Finance, but I can't see what I should do
differently to retrieve then automatically.

Currently using Gnucash 2.2.9 Perl 5.10, Window 7

Frank S Bond,

10 Seacliff,

First Drive, Dawlish Road,

Teignmouth,   DEVON   TQ14 8TX

Mobile 0790 505 9249  BT 01626 777053

This btinternet e-mail from my home PC  and any attachments are intended for
the above named recipients only, are confidential and may be privileged. If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorised to retain, read,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. Please let us know
immediately should this email have been sent to you in error.