Monthly Income/Expense Reports

RaPquest genericem at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 01:57:37 EST 2010

I have reviewed the many related posts and have not seen any
substantial/efficient answer to this question.

Having spent a fair amount of time trying to use the OO extension
(gnucc2000) and my assessment is that it's not worth more time.

I'm trying to wean myself from Quicken ... the 'forced' buying of updates
and the lack of help has driven me to gnucash but there are features in
Quicken that are useful (tho not easily modified/customized) and one of
those is the Income/Expense by Month report.

Hopeful that something has changed since the last post I saw (or will change
in near-future releases).