Reconciliation problem

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 19:49:35 EST 2010

Ken--

If I were you, I'd look for a transaction in the amount of $52.16 that was changed or deleted. And then, I would simply re-reconcile, *ignoring the starting balance figure*. The opening balance is calculated, and all you really need to worry about in this circumstance is what figure appears at the end.

This is why editing reconciled transactions can get confusing.

David