Managing U.S. Flexible Spending Accounts

Fred Frigerio frigerio at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 4 15:55:42 EST 2010

I would probably have an Asset:FSA only. Then divert money into it from
either a Paycheck Split or from a different Asset account (Money Market,
Checking, etc) as you make deposits into it. The only use a regular person
would have for the Equity account would be when closing the year to 'move'
the difference between Income and Liabilities accounts to zero them out.

Fred Frigerio