Problem installing online price retrieval in Windows Vista

Chad J. Potter cpotter2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 7 17:23:13 EST 2010

Current configuration:
   Windows Vista Home Premium - SP2
   GnuCash 2.2.9
   Strawberry Perl 5.10.1

I tried installing "Online Price Retrieval".  I get an error message.
In the CMD window I get the following after running Programs -> Gnucash
-> Install Online Price Retrevial

Check Perl

Version 6.04 of 'Date-Manip' is already installed.
Version 0.57 of 'Crypt-SSLeay' is already installed.
Version 1.17 of 'Finance-Quote' is already installed.

Run gnc-fq-check

You need to install the following Perl modules:
Finance::Quote

Use your system's package manager to install them, or run
'gnc-fq-update' as root.
missing-lib

An error occurred, see above.

When I run "perl gnc-fq-update", all files are shown as "up to date".
Specifically it says, Finance::Quote is up to date (1.17).

However, when I run "perl gnc-fq-check" I get the same error message.

I also get the same error message when I run "perl gnc-fq-dump"

Where do I go from here?  Thanks in advance for the help.
--
Chad J. Potter