Several sets of accounts

James Wilde james.wilde at sunde-wilde.com
Mon Jan 11 08:50:29 EST 2010

In the guide it states that, if one is keeping a set of personal accounts and a set of business accounts one must have two files.  Let's say we call them Personal and Business.

One can presumably change from one set of accounts to the other by File/Open or the Open button, and, without having checked, I'm assuming that GC will open the last used set of accounts on startup.

Does anyone have another way of opening one set or the other, like having two icons, or a startup script which takes a filename as variable?

Ideas appropriate to the Mac are preferred.

TIA

//James