Need for Assistance

Sherry smuganzi at creec.or.ug
Fri Jan 15 08:09:09 EST 2010

Hello, just a question in place

Under Vendors, I entered a bill success fully under accounts payable of
which then I made a processing for payment of the same bill I prior entered

But what surprises is that payment was successful, were it reduced the
outstanding amounts under bills but this is done under the Accounts payment
and not petty cash in Ugandan Shillings living the total cash in the petty
cash system unchanged thus a lot more than the physical amount we hold in
our petty cash

So I have been trying to see if I can unpost this processed payment but I
have failed

Or alternatively if you have a different solution on how I can solve this, I
will be glad

Thank you,

--

Sherry Muganzi

Centre for Research in Energy and Energy Conservation (CREEC)