How do display a certain Report/results

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Jan 21 16:01:20 EST 2010

On Thursday 21 January 2010 19:59:38 BGP wrote:
> I'm trying to find (easily) all of the interest I've received on a
> particular Checking account and not just all of the accounts.
>

> Here's how I have things arranged-  whenever I receive any interest
> payment in any of my checking accounts I apply the account "Interest" to
> it.   Nothing fancy.
>
> Here's the problem-  I want to see exactly how much Interest I received
> on each checking account and when I received it.
>
> I can get GC to show me all of the interest payments I received on all
> accounts throughout the year.....but that's rather messy.
>
> Is there an easier way?

Hi,

I haven't tried this in any particular way, but looking at the transaction
report options, (under sorting) I would imagine that setting either the
primary or secondary key to "Other Account Name" might get you somewhere.

Good luck,
Maf.

Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542